Blink Lite is a state-of-the-art, easy-to-use SIP client.
Blink can be used on the LAN without an account or can be configured with a SIP account obtained from a SIP service provider. To check if Blink Pro is compatible with your SIP service provider use Blink Lite first.
- Superb wideband audio quality
- Multi-party conferencing
- Speakerphone with acoustic-echo cancellation
- Unlimited number of SIP accounts
- Call history and telephone dialpad
- Address Book and iTunes integration
- Answering machine and auto-answer
- G722, Speex, G711, GSM and iLBC codecs
- Hold, transfer, and recording of audio calls
- Instant messaging and file transfer (MSRP)
- Contacts management (XCAP)
- Screen sharing (VNC)
Also available: Blink Pro ($49.99).
Fixed File Transfer using drag and drop over video window
Fixed setting user agent after upgrade or first start
Fixed draining the message queue in ChatStream
Fixed blocking in video streams
Fixed sending initial keyframes when ICE is used